This introductory blended learning course to the field of media & well-being offers a wide perspective of topics concerning the qualities, usage and challenges of analogue and digital media for the different age groups time birth to adolescence and adulthood.
It is laying out the landscape of a media-conscious education – taking into account different aspects of the topic, bringing together various stakeholders in the children’s developmental journey and inviting the people who are guiding and accompanying children and young adults on their way to participate in our learning journey.
We invite you to explore the topic on different levels by engaging in artistic activities and collecting experiences with analogue and digital media yourself, by finding out what others have to say and by developing new ideas in collegial exchange and working together on concrete pedagogical questions.
We will meet on 3 Saturdays from 4 to 7 pm (CET) online. Additionally, we offer material in this course for individual self-study and for working together in collegial groups.
Fees for all three events range from 19 to 99 € – depending on what you can pay.
This course will open soon!
- Education for media literacy (Hochschule Stuttgart, translated for ECSWE)
- ENSWaP conference 2018 on Digital reality in the Waldorf School
- Toward Media Literacy or Media Addiction (Paula Bleckmann)
- ELIANT conference 2017 on digitization
- Swiss curriculum for Digital Media and Computer Studies for Steiner Waldorf schools (English)
- Material on media pedagogy published by the German Federation of Waldorf schools
- Various newspaper articles on the topic